Saturday, December 3, 2011

Task 4 - Beatriz Martins

During this week, I, my sister, my father and my mother did the recycling experiment (task 4).
I think recycling is very important for the environment because we produce a lot of garbage and we "send" it to landfills instead of reusing, recovering, renewing and recycling it. We have to realise that if we do the right thing with our garbage we will live much longer and save our planet from unnecessary pollution. So, I think everyone should follow the rule of the 5 R's (Reduce, Reuse, Recover, Renew and Recycle) and be "green"!
I have no weighing-machine at home and because of that I could't measure the weight of the garbage that we produced.

Result:
  - lots of plastic;
  - paper (mainly publicity);
  - no glass.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment